Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring Expo Project Inspiration

For my Spring Expo Project, I will be photographing Sperry Boat Shoes. This linkThis picture for example
1.) I will be shooting a picture of my shoes on my wooden deck with the sun facing in front of me so I can get the best possible light.
2.) My second picture will be a picture of my friend wearing the same shoes with a pair of Jogger Pants, and I will shoot it in the garage with dim to bright light, giving it a mysterious effect.
3.) My third picture will be of just my shoes on top of the shoe box, and the shoe box will be on grass with the sun facing us, giving it a very summer vibe.
4.) My fourth picture will be of my friend wearing dark blue jeans facing a wall, and I will photograph him from the behind, and we will be capturing the back of the Sperry Shoes.
5.) My fifth and final picture will be of my friend wearing my shoes, but he will be lying on the ground, and I will photograph the shoes in mid air.

No comments:

Post a Comment