Friday, May 29, 2015

Student Website Reviews

1st Period: I reviewed Anish Bhanot's weebly site, and this is the best picture from his weebly. This is the best picture from his weebly because the depth of field shown in this picture is very clear and very pleasant to see.
2nd Period: I reviewed Abraham Shalizi's weebly site, and this is the best picture from his weebly. This is the best picture from his weebly because I really like the contrast between the black and white contrast of the wall and shoes.
3rd Period: I reviewed Simar Chhabra's weebly site, and this is the best picture from his weebly. This is the best picture from his weebly because I really like the motion that the girl in the picture is portraying.
4th Period: I reviewed Nicole Li's weebly site, and this is the best picture from her weebly. This is the best picture from her weebly because I really like the panorama picture of the beach, and it gives a very nice warm feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment